Twisted Twilight

~ An Adventure in Fan Fiction by Ms. Ivy Lane


I am so excited to share that my baby (this story of course), has been accepted by Twilighted.net. This means more readers have access to my insanity! I want to take this moment to welcome any twilighted.net readers to my blog page, and suggest that you don't read too many of the posts if you have just started my tale. Currently only the first two chapters are posted on twilighted, so if you need to know more RIGHT NOW, please visit my fanfiction link to your right and you can read the story up to chatper 35 there. HEre is the new link, just in case someo f my readers want to flashback to the beginning of my Edward and Bella adventure!  A Twisted Twilight Tale

I love all my readers and hope you continue to enjoy my writing!

~Ivy

0 comments:

About this blog

I am fascinated with the idea of a dark and dominant Edward Cullen. Currently my fan-fic is focused on him being more animalistic and Bella being not so blah (please don't stone me ~ love her but seriously).

I only want to focus on one story at a time because I don't want to neglect them, but I may post little extras in this blog if I can manage it.

Hope you all enjoy my twisted brain adapting my "obsession" into something that we can sink our proverbial teeth into!

Followers