Twisted Twilight

~ An Adventure in Fan Fiction by Ms. Ivy Lane


I feel I have neglected you all horribly; updating has been rough the last couple of months. I have lots of personal stuff going on and my writing plate is overflowing ... Yes all my fault; I am aware. To make a teeny amends, here is a mini-clip from my next chappie.... enjoy please.

MPOV
Isabella. The fucking mutt wants Bella.

The knowledge of this enraged me, for reasons I didn’t understand. Perhaps it was due her fragility, something which primitive werewolves would not understand, or treat with care. They were stronger and extremely resilient; slow to age and quick to heal. Deeper embedded was simple hatred for the species as a whole; killing vampires while professing they are less of a monster because of it. Protecting humans, they claim. The legends were not foreign to me. According to these legends, the Quileute became “wolves” to protect one of their own who was under the attack of a vampire. From there the legends took form: huge wolfish beasts roaming the forest, protecting humans from “monsters like us”. While in actuality this protection stemmed from self-preservation and the urge for vengeance against wrongs done to their kind, not selflessness or concern for mankind: simply another type of monster, looking for redemption through human’s eyes.

Isabella deserves better; these impulsive beasts have no control over their emotions!

I shook my head, knowing that a vampire mate was not exactly the best fit for this endearing and vibrant woman either, even though it was what she seemed to want. To be one of us; who in their right minds wanted to be damned for eternity? It was mind-boggling, to say the least! She was drawn in by our beauty, elegance and grace. She yearned to be more than a “simple human”. Ironically enough, most vampires would give anything for such simplicity. Yet one more example that one always wants what they don’t have. The question remains: Would she regret the decision once she were changed? Or once again yearn for an unknown perfection elsewhere?

1 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

About this blog

I am fascinated with the idea of a dark and dominant Edward Cullen. Currently my fan-fic is focused on him being more animalistic and Bella being not so blah (please don't stone me ~ love her but seriously).

I only want to focus on one story at a time because I don't want to neglect them, but I may post little extras in this blog if I can manage it.

Hope you all enjoy my twisted brain adapting my "obsession" into something that we can sink our proverbial teeth into!

Followers