Twisted Twilight

~ An Adventure in Fan Fiction by Ms. Ivy Lane


In case you haven't noticed, I am in the process of moving this story to TWCS right now. UP to chapter 12 is not listed on there, and hopefully I will have the rest posted in the next couple of weeks. Then, once that is done, I will finish this story. Yep! Hopefully this year!

I really haven't forgotten all you ATTT lovers, I have just been crazy busy with real life, a new baby girl, a three year old wonder-boy, a crazy work environment and whew... I'm just tired from thinking of all that.

I love this story and I want it completed as much as you do. Really. I do.

To encourage me, show me some review love :)

3 comments:

PLEASE I HAVE WAITED FOR THREE YEARS FOR U TO FINISH ATTT. PLEASE IF U HAVE MORE CHAPTERS PASS 21 I WILL BE VERY GLAD IF I GET TO READ THEM I LOVE ATTT AND I MISS IT DEEPY NOT KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS IS HARROWING

I keep checking in to see if you've finish yet, but no luck. Please please don't give up.

I keep checking in to see if you've finish yet, but no luck. Please please don't give up.

About this blog

I am fascinated with the idea of a dark and dominant Edward Cullen. Currently my fan-fic is focused on him being more animalistic and Bella being not so blah (please don't stone me ~ love her but seriously).

I only want to focus on one story at a time because I don't want to neglect them, but I may post little extras in this blog if I can manage it.

Hope you all enjoy my twisted brain adapting my "obsession" into something that we can sink our proverbial teeth into!

Followers