Twisted Twilight

~ An Adventure in Fan Fiction by Ms. Ivy Lane


Firecr0th mentioned me in her blog the other day. I was so flattered!!!! I posted a sneak peek of Chapter 11 as a comment on her page. Thanks so much! It makes me so happy that people enjoy reading my story; it is the only reason i continue to write it. I have lots of ideas too, so it is not about to be over any time soon!

If you want to see the sneak peek, please check out her blog at http://webiteprettyhard.blogspot.com/2009/08/rant-wednesday-or-not.html

I am hoping Chapter 11 will be done today, latest tomorrow morning.

0 comments:

About this blog

I am fascinated with the idea of a dark and dominant Edward Cullen. Currently my fan-fic is focused on him being more animalistic and Bella being not so blah (please don't stone me ~ love her but seriously).

I only want to focus on one story at a time because I don't want to neglect them, but I may post little extras in this blog if I can manage it.

Hope you all enjoy my twisted brain adapting my "obsession" into something that we can sink our proverbial teeth into!

Followers