Twisted Twilight

~ An Adventure in Fan Fiction by Ms. Ivy Lane


Just for you, anyone who happens to visit here. I have been having a bit of problem with my blog page. I need to find a better template i think... Anywho...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edward led me to a small dining table in the kitchen, set up for two.

“Isn't your family eating with us?” I inquired.

He looked at me and grinned, “No. They already ate. Just you and me I am afraid.” He seemed to find something incredibly amusing.

He pulled the chair out for me, being very much the gentleman. The meal looked amazing. He served a roasted chicken breast, with scalloped potatoes and green beans; it smelled heavenly. I wondered who prepared it. Esme, most likely. I caught her peeking into the kitchen from the other room, probably watching to gauge my reaction to her cooking. I realized as I started to eat that I shouldn't be here. Edward was going to attempt to bend me to his will, and I did not want to be bent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's a tease, isn't it???? Hopefully it will be up tonight, it is coming together quite nicely right now. already 1700+ words though, might be a long bugger. :)

0 comments:

About this blog

I am fascinated with the idea of a dark and dominant Edward Cullen. Currently my fan-fic is focused on him being more animalistic and Bella being not so blah (please don't stone me ~ love her but seriously).

I only want to focus on one story at a time because I don't want to neglect them, but I may post little extras in this blog if I can manage it.

Hope you all enjoy my twisted brain adapting my "obsession" into something that we can sink our proverbial teeth into!

Followers