Twisted Twilight

~ An Adventure in Fan Fiction by Ms. Ivy Lane


Hi there peeples!!! I am a bit tipsy on Pinot Grisio (SHOCKER)... and have this sudden urge to post a small exerpt from chapter 16 (not named yet). Interested????

And no worries Bella and Edward lovers, Mik is not going to go after his friend's girl; he is just gonna add some spice to the story. I luv him ~grrrroooowwwl!!!

Anywho ~ tiny sneaky peek :)

~~~~


EPOV

My anger came at a very bad time. Mike was on the warpath and jealous rage threatened to overtake my common sense. I wanted to let Mik mutilate that threat to my relationship to Bella. But I knew I couldn’t let him reveal anything about our kind, and threaten not only himself but my entire family. His rushing headlong into battle would cause WAY too much attention to our kind. There was also the threat to Bella to consider, her being smack-dab in the middle of the entire mess. Jacob was trying to warn her away from me, and flirting overtly in the process. I was really starting to hate that mutt. I broke into a run, trying to get to Jacob first; before Mik reached him.

~~~~~~~

0 comments:

About this blog

I am fascinated with the idea of a dark and dominant Edward Cullen. Currently my fan-fic is focused on him being more animalistic and Bella being not so blah (please don't stone me ~ love her but seriously).

I only want to focus on one story at a time because I don't want to neglect them, but I may post little extras in this blog if I can manage it.

Hope you all enjoy my twisted brain adapting my "obsession" into something that we can sink our proverbial teeth into!

Followers