Twisted Twilight

~ An Adventure in Fan Fiction by Ms. Ivy Lane


This piece cracked me up as i wrote it, so i am gonna share... hehehe

BPOV
~~~~~
My eyes sprung open as I realized there was something about my body I had never noticed before. I stared in shock at my abdomen, and the black symbol perched right above my mons near his hand.

Is…That…A… WHAT THE FUCK?!

“Edward…What in the fuck is THAT?!” I screeched, staring at what looked like a tattoo near my crotch. "Is that...a...tattoo?"

“Of course it is, love.” He replied innocently.

Son of a Bitch! What Happened Tonight?

~~~~~

He is soooo naughty.... Hopefully this is done today, my beta probably won't have it edited until tomorrow morning however. Hope you are still with me!

2 comments:

Wanted to check to see if my comments section worked now. I was having some huge issues with it previously, no one could post comments... Or nobody loves me. :(

What an effing vag block Ivy! Hehe. I can't wait to read the rest.

About this blog

I am fascinated with the idea of a dark and dominant Edward Cullen. Currently my fan-fic is focused on him being more animalistic and Bella being not so blah (please don't stone me ~ love her but seriously).

I only want to focus on one story at a time because I don't want to neglect them, but I may post little extras in this blog if I can manage it.

Hope you all enjoy my twisted brain adapting my "obsession" into something that we can sink our proverbial teeth into!

Followers