Twisted Twilight

~ An Adventure in Fan Fiction by Ms. Ivy Lane


I wanted to update all my readers that i am on a temporary hiatus from A Twisted Twilight Tale, per a major problem I had yesterday after realizing that my 3000 word chapter, almost complete, had not saved properly. I was so angry, because I had competely rewritten it from the starting ch 26 i had on friday morning.


I can't even look at it right now. I am so disgusted. So i am using this time to work on my next story... Not posting it, just jotting down my notes. I am hoping that working on these will entice  me back to ATTT.


However, since my readers do enjoy ATTT, i am posting a future sneak peek, just to confirm that i WILL FINISH IT!!! I just need a break, and once my new mini arrives next week, i will have one computer for my writing, instead of emailing it to 3 different machines, thus adding potential for lost work.


Plus i am setting the new machine to save my work every 5 minutes. I cannot risk doing this to myself again. Go ahead and say it, Edward...


Edward looks at me and shakes his head, "Ivy, You are a Bubblehead!"


Thank you, Captain Obvious. Anyway. Next post is my sneak peek for ATTT.

1 comments:

God I hate when that happens! Don't be too mad and I really hope you will get chp26 done. I'm sure it will be good even if it's written twice!
*hugs*

About this blog

I am fascinated with the idea of a dark and dominant Edward Cullen. Currently my fan-fic is focused on him being more animalistic and Bella being not so blah (please don't stone me ~ love her but seriously).

I only want to focus on one story at a time because I don't want to neglect them, but I may post little extras in this blog if I can manage it.

Hope you all enjoy my twisted brain adapting my "obsession" into something that we can sink our proverbial teeth into!

Followers