Twisted Twilight

~ An Adventure in Fan Fiction by Ms. Ivy Lane


Allo lovers! I know our dear writer tries to keep you in the dark on her story plot (most of the time), but i wanted to let you in on a little secret.

Edward thinks he is so very slick, does he not? Promising me a tattoo that he does not think will ever stick? What darling Edward doesn't know is I have very special equipment, custom made just for his sexy vampire ass, so he WILL have a tattoo before I am done with him, lovelies. I can't tell you what it entails, as Miss Lane will do something horrible to me or my family. ~sniffle~ ... ~wink~

The question is, what should I mark his eternal body with, eh? And where should i put it? Give me some ideas, and maybe he'll get his before this Twisted Tale is finished. If not, well I will mark that SOB in Howling @ The Half Moon, savvy?

Howling @ will not be started until December at least, as my writer won't start it until her first "baby" is done, and she wants to do something special with it for someone for the holidays, so expect it to wrap up in about November...

Oh shit I don't think she wanted me to tell you that...


~Gotta Run

Ivy Beaumont-Voltaire

2 comments:

I think he should have a tat in the same place he tattooed Bella. Not sure what he should have...or maybe he should get a tat on his pepe with "Bella's" on it. I know stupid. Hehe. But hopefully it would be painful.

hmm.. my mind works kinda funky. I just can't help but laugh at the idea of him being marked by something that represents Ivy.. man would that not piss some peeps off in that lil circle?

About this blog

I am fascinated with the idea of a dark and dominant Edward Cullen. Currently my fan-fic is focused on him being more animalistic and Bella being not so blah (please don't stone me ~ love her but seriously).

I only want to focus on one story at a time because I don't want to neglect them, but I may post little extras in this blog if I can manage it.

Hope you all enjoy my twisted brain adapting my "obsession" into something that we can sink our proverbial teeth into!

Followers